Are you feeling stressed out? Exhausted? Overwhelmed?
Do you fear that you may already be burnt out or developing burnout?
In the Burnout Prevention Webinar you will:
- Learn what burnout is from both a standard medical perspective and from a naturopathic perspective.
- Understand which are the most frequent red flags and symptoms.
- Assess if you are already experiencing burnout, and if yes, whether you require medical assistance.
- How you can stop yourself from developing burnout.
- How burnout can be treated naturally and holistically.
Time: 11:45 Swiss Time
Duration: 75 Minutes
Price: 50.00 CHF
Participants: maximum 15
Registrations: please register by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holistic Stress Management
Do you feel constantly stressed? Overwhelmed? Do you feel that you simply do not know how to manage the unrelenting stress in your life?
The Holistic Stress Management Webinar will help you to:
- Understand the hidden psychological and physical factors behind the stressors which drive the stress in your life.
- Learn how the stress response works and how you can control it.
- Learn new ways to manage stress and increase your stress resilience.
- Optimize the way in which you manage stress.
Time: 11:15 Swiss Time
Duration: 90 Minutes
Price: 70.00 CHF
Participants: maximum 15
Registrations: please register by sending an email to: email@example.com.
All Webinars are held via Zoom. You will receive the link two days before the date when the webinar takes place via email.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about my webinars, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Arrange a free introductory meeting so that you can get a better picture of my work and my person.
I offer individual one-on-one coaching, as well as couple and team coaching either face-to-face or online.
I help my clients with hypnotherapy in many ways, such as healing old traumas, physical issues, releasing fears, making complex decisions and creating new, positive programming by harnessing the powers of their subconscious mind.
Using the vast knowledge of Traditional European Naturopathy and Ayurveda, I integrate body, mind and soul in my work thus enabling my clients to heal their bodies, their minds, and their lives, naturally and long-term.
Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy
As an Ayur-Yoga Yoga Therapist, I integrate knowledge drawn from the sister sciences of Ayurveda and Yoga to provide tools, insights and practices which help my clients to change their lives daily.